Extreme Power Series (XPS) Lithium Battery
This is the smallest, most powerful Motorsport battery in the WORLD in this size format! At a minuscule 5.8″ Length x 3.4″ Depth and 3.75″ Height (to the top of the terminals) this battery can rip start V-Twin motors up to 135 Cubic Inches, or High Compression V8 Racing motors!!! It only weighs 3.5 pounds yet is as powerful as lead/acid batteries that are over 4 TIMES larger and weigh 25 pounds more. V-10 is also HALF the size of our competitors lithium batteries. The V-10 has almost the same power as our 24-Cell battery but at a much lower price point.
This battery is designed for MASSIVE power in the most compact format available. It DOES NOT have as much capacity of some of our larger batteries; but for pure starting performance and weight and size savings nothing anywhere compares.
The Antigravity V-10 is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DAILY DRIVER TOURING VEHICLES! It has a smaller capacity than recommended for vehicles with extra accessories. The use of this battery is mainly for Custom large V-Twin Motors where motor starting is the intended benefit, or for RACE vehicles where the intended use is starting. If you have a larger vehicle or many accessories on your vehicle we recommend the Antigravity YTX12-20 or YTX12-24 which offer more capacity. If you have a bare bones V-Twin or a stripped-down Race Car this V-10 is the battery.
- The Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful battery ever made for Motorsports in this size.
- So Powerful it can easily start high compression Race Use V8 Motors or large V-Twin motors up to 135 Cubic inches.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 1.5-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
- Race use for Drag Bikes, Sport Bikes, Race Cars, Sand and Off-Road Performance Vehicles.
- Regular use battery for Off-Road only Performance Vehicles like Sand Rails, Trucks and Rally Cars, etc.
The Antigravity V-10 is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DAILY DRIVER TOURING VEHICLES! It has a smaller capacity than recommended for vehicles with extra accessories.
DELIVERY DETAILS AND FEES -
UK orders. Orders for delivery within the UK are sent by Courier.
Delivery time is 1-2 days. Priority next-day delivery: £9.95. A tracking number will be sent to you by email when dispatched. Delivery time is next day for orders received before 3pm, 2 days for orders received after 3pm.
International orders. Orders for delivery outside the UK are sent by UPS, shipping cost dependant on Country and area which will be advised at point of order.
Please email or call for shipping quote.